The best place to be on the last day of the year is to be in the midst of the children of God enjoying God’s presence
CROSS OVER TO 2017 PRAYER POINTS
Scripture Reading: John:6:1-28
Day 1 December 24 LIFT UP ALL YOUR HEADS
1. O Lord, let the holy Spirit fill me a fresh in name of Jesus.
2. Lord shake me thoroughly and repair all injured areas in my Jesus’ name.
3. Lord, free me from every inherited battle in Jesus’ name.
4. O Lord, plant my feet on higher ground in Jesus’ name.
5. O God, let heaven open and let your glory fall upon me, in the name of the Jesus.
6. Lord, open my eyes and ears to receive wondrous things from you.
7. Lord, remove every fear and doubt hindering my success.
8. God, direct my life out from unprofitable journeys that can harm my destiny.
9. Lord, breakdown all evil altars in high places that is waging war against my upliftment.
10. Lord, engage in a ferocious battle to make me victorious in all ramifications in Jesus’ name.
Now make these confessions:
1. Arise O Lord, let my enemies be scattered in Jesus’ name.
2. Every stubborn mountain before me is removed in Jesus’ name.
3. The Lord has lifted me up and I am seated with him in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
4. In Jesus’ name, anywhere the soles of my feet tread upon, the Lord has given unto me.
5. Devouring fire of the Lord destroy all the strongholds and barriers of the enemy against me, in the name of Jesus.
6. I erase all demonic plans and I make them completely desolate, in Jesus’ name.
7. I match into the year of my unlimited breakthroughs in Jesus’ name.