The best place to be on the last day of the year is to be in the midst of the children of God enjoying God’s presence
CROSS OVER TO 2017 PRAYER POINTS
Day-5 DEC. 28
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Scripture Reading: Roman 12:19-21.
Praise and Worship
1. Lord, I thank you for giving me the grace to trust in you.
2. Lord, I bless your name because you will deliver me from those that delight in my falling.
3. Lord, I thank you because you will hinder those that hate and persecute me.
4. Lord, I thank you because you will act as God when man persecute me.
5. Lord, I thank you because you will reward those that reward me evil for good.
6. Lord, I exalt you because you will rescue me from the distinction of those that attack me out of envy and jealousy.
7. Lord, I thank you because you will deliver me from those that oppose my advancement.
8. Oh Lord let your name be blessed forever.
Now make these confessions:
1. God will frustrate the plan of enemies over my life.
2. I receive the grace to cease from anger and evil doing.
3. The Lord will break the sword and the bow of those that plot to cast me down.
4. The wicked shall watch me and seek to slay me in vain.
5. I receive the grace to forgive those that offend me.
6. I choose to repay good for my enemies’ evil.
7. The Lord shall disappoint the expectations of my destruction.
8. I command every shame to turn to fame in the mighty name of Jesus.